Tuesday, November 20, 2007

our scrape







yeh We have finally started down the building road, six long months we have waited for PD to start and the day has finally arrived. We had a site scrape today and the dunny and rubbish cage was delivered. I noticed though it seems that if you build prestige the dunny is quite superior to the ones delivered at the lifestyle houses. Thought u needed to know that lol. wonder if the tradies are envious.

4 comments:

The tales of J&A said...

woo hoo! congrats.

it's so exciting from here on ... take loads of photos .. it will be finished before you know it!

We built with PD and can't recommend them enough. Your design is actually very similar to what we built .. just a newer version. They took our plan off the 'market' so to speak and changed a few things and called it the Heywood. it's a fantastic home. Good choice!!

Looking forward to watching your progress.

clath said...

THANKS J&A . WHAT WAS THE HEYWOOD CALLED ORIGINALY? AND WHAT WERE THE CHANGES? ACTUALLY PD NOW HAVE A DIFFERENT VERSION OF THE HEYWOOD. THEY HAVE TACKED ON A OPTIONAL STUDY AND MOVED THE ENSUITE TO THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE WHICH LOOKS AS IF THEY TACKED ON A COUPLE EXTRA ROOMS WITHOUT ANY THOUGHT TO HOW IT LOOKS. I DONT REALLY LIKE IT. I DONT THINK I WOULD WANT TO HAVE ENSUITE FACING THE STREET .JUST THINK THE VIEW PEOPLE WOULD GET. CHECKED OUT PD HOME FINDER ITS ON THERE.

clath said...

spelling boo boo. i meant SEE in my comment about the ensuite

clath said...

THANKS J&A . WHAT WAS THE HEYWOOD CALLED ORIGINALY? AND WHAT WERE THE CHANGES? ACTUALLY PD NOW HAVE A DIFFERENT VERSION OF THE HEYWOOD. THEY HAVE TACKED ON A OPTIONAL STUDY AND MOVED THE ENSUITE TO THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE WHICH LOOKS AS IF THEY TACKED ON A COUPLE EXTRA ROOMS WITHOUT ANY THOUGHT TO HOW IT LOOKS. I DONT REALLY LIKE IT. I DONT THINK I WOULD WANT TO HAVE ENSUITE FACING THE STREET .JUST THINK THE VIEW PEOPLE WOULD GET. CHECKED OUT PD HOME FINDER ITS ON THERE.