Wednesday, December 12, 2007

framing pics











alfresco
















back of house







front of house

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Clath

Just read over your entire blog, and all seem sto be going Ok all considered. The theft and vandalism issue is everywhere, and I believe it is factored into the cost at 4%.

I love the design of the Heywood, and the display at Point Cook had the kitchen finishes I really liked for our home. We ended up not going for these, and staying more with the standard.

Good luck and happy Christmas if I don't read your blog before then.

Tony

clath said...

thanks ant for taking the time to read over our blog.. i have a peek at yours every now and again to see wether you have updated. hope things are going well with your house. Hopefully i wont have any theft as our neighbours have just moved in .. so ppl wont try... again i hope.
hope you and your family have a great first xmas in your new home:)

clath said...

thanks ant for taking the time to read over our blog.. i have a peek at yours every now and again to see wether you have updated. hope things are going well with your house. Hopefully i wont have any theft as our neighbours have just moved in .. so ppl wont try... again i hope.
hope you and your family have a great first xmas in your new home:)