Sunday, April 13, 2008

house clean

I PACKED MY BOOT TODAY WITH MY CLEANING GEAR AND HEADED TO THE HOUSE. THE HOUSE WASN'T CLEANED PROPERLY AND SEEING AS THE CARPET WAS BEING LAID TOMORROW I VACUUMED ALL THE AREAS THAT WERE GOING TO BE CARPETED. I RECKON I WOULD MAKE A GOOD BUILDERS CLEANER . IT TOOK 5 HALF HRS TO CLEAN THE HOUSE. MOP, DUST EVERYTHING EVEN THE WALLS. INSIDE OF THE CUPBOARDS, BENCHES , BATHROOMS SWEPT OUTSIDE ALFRESCO SO NOW MY HOUSE IS NICE AND CLEAN.

2half metres of our fencing came down the day melb had the high winds. mind you we were the only ones in the st that had the problem.. all the fences are the same and erected by the same fencer. so i caught up with the fencer butch lady works with her hubby erecting fences wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley basically told me they will fixed it but it will will cost me and my neighbor $50 each. i thought what its a new fence and the only fence that came down why should i pay for it to be fixed... something must have been wrong structurally for a small part to come down like that.. $ i know arguing over $ 50 bucks is petty but its the principle. my neighbour spoke to me to day about it shes not happy either had the same opinion as me.. think we will fight it.

No comments: